1st Choice DJ Entertainment will help set the tone of the evening. We know that you want to ensure that your DJ has the right style and personality not only to match you and your fiancé, but we also have learned through experience that there is a flow to wedding receptions and a professional, experienced wedding DJ that has done many receptions is familiar with how receptions proceed, the traditions, and how to manage the ceremony and reception.
1st Choice DJ Entertainment acts as the liaison with the venue, vendors, parents and couple in a process that starts in the last three months leading up to your wedding day. On the wedding day, our role is to ensure that your plans are carried out smoothly and to discreetly handle any problems that may arise. Our Wedding Coordinator watches over the details of the day, in order to allow the newly married couple the ability to enjoy all the special moments with their family and friends without stressing over the fine details of their Wedding Day.
1st Choice DJ Entertainment’s Wedding Planner Services are all about the Logistics and take the Guesswork Out of the Process, making planning a wedding as seamless and smooth as possible.
We have has no other job but to make sure your wedding is exactly what you want it to be (so pretty much the most amazing best friend ever).
Add a description about this category
All Inclusive Event Package that includes all the following:
- 5 Hours of Performance Time
- Professionally Trained Master of Ceremonies
- Online Planner, Timeline and Music Request System
- Prelude, Ceremony and Cocktail Music
- Secondary Unit if Needed (i.e., Ceremony Support)
- Professional Sound System, which includes Wireless Microphones as needed
- Customized Lighting
- Pre-Event Meetings to an Event Location Visit if Needed
- We have a flat $100 Overtime/Discount Rate
- For every hour over 5 hours, we charge $100 additional to our Event Package Rate
- For every hour less than 5 hours, we subtract $100 from our Event Package Rate
- Our lowest Flat Rate is $1195 which includes events between 1 and 3 hours.
DJ Service Extras:
- DJ Up-lighting (up to 8 Lights) ($195.00)
- Self-Service Photo Booth (non-print): $300
10% Discount on Service Rate for All Active Duty Military and First Responders
- Applied on a Single Service, Book 2 Service or Book 3 Service. Note: Only 1 discount will be applied per service category booked. If 2 Individual Services, the discount will only be applied to 1 service.
$150 off for booking at show (DJ Services only: total $1245)
$75 off for week after show booking (DJ Services only: total $1320)
Note: All Events must be booked with a deposit in order to receive the discount.
Meets with you 3 months before the wedding to get a handle on what you've planned thus far.
Three (3) Face-to-face meetings after initial booking.
Unlimited emails (24 hour turn around)
6. Checks in with your vendors to review the signed contracts and confirm logistics.
7. Creates timeline based on planned activities
8. Creates venue floor plans based on planned wedding day activities.
9. Provides guest support ((seating, RSVP, head count)
10. Provides vendor coordination/communication